How do I Join?
Come out and walk with us.
Before you join the group why not come out on some walks with us.
Just contact the leader of any walk you are interested in and find out if it is suitable for you and that you have the right fitness, equipment etc.
To see our latest walks programme just explore the Sudbury web site
Benefits - Why Join
Joining the Ramblers' Association will bring you many benefits. You will be assigned to a Group depending on your post code or you can choose your own local Group
- You will be able to walk with any RA group in the country
- You will receive our Group walks programme and news letters
- Discounts at many outdoor and equipment stores
- Walk - the RA's quarterly magazine
- Help preserve the our great heritage of footpaths.
Join the Ramblers' online
Your subscriptions also support the work of the Ramblers' Association to promote walking and the maintenance of the country's footpaths and the maintenance of the country's footpaths.
How to Join This link will take to to the information required but, please remember new people are always welcome to join the group for a few of the walks before becoming members. Via the web
Membership forms can also be obtained by emailing us via Contacts