Sudbury Ramblers

A Group within the Suffolk Area

Path Problems


Report a path or access problem

Have you encountered a problem while out walking?

Have you been on a walk recently and encountered an overgrown path, broken stile or been stopped from using access land or a right of way?

You can help resolve these sorts of problems as follows:

  • Report the problem to the local council - it is the responsibility of the council to make sure that paths and access land are easy to use. For the county of Suffolk, problems can be reported via the Council website
  • Please also complete the form on the Ramblers website - Central Office will send the details on to a local Ramblers volunteer who will investigate further and may also report the problem to the correct council department where appropriate.
  • report it to Sudbury Footpath Secretary and he will assist, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.him with your details and he will contact you
Tuesday, December 18, 2018